Route Delivery Accounts Manager – CSR
Job Type: Full-Time | Salary: from $46,000 a year
APPEARA, a 5th generation, 107+ year family owned company is seeking a career minded individual wanting an independent work environment to join our team of route account professionals.
– Strong customer service skills
– Works independently, making decisions in the best interest of both the customer and company
– Able to pass DOT physical and drug test
– Must be bondable
– Carry bundles weighing more than 85lbs
– Clean driving record (1 ticket or less in past 3 years), valid driver’s license
– Safely operate and back up step van and/or route delivery vehicle
Run a scheduled route performing textile rental services to 20‐40 customers per day. Rental products include uniforms, entrance mats, linens, etc. A successful RAM/CSR will create positive interactions at each stop, ensuring customer satisfaction.
– Loads delivery vehicle with clean products.
– Review customer invoices for accuracy.
– Communicate with customers upon delivery & resolve any issues timely.
– Collects cash payments; keeps record of collections; deposits collections daily; monitors and supports A.R. department with customer credit collections.
– Manages customer inventory levels.
– Gather soiled products from customer location.
– Unload soiled products and organize accordingly.
– Maintains current customers and looks for growth opportunities.
– Other duties as assigned supporting superior customer service.
– Route delivery vehicle
– Rolling carts, tubs and/or hand trucks
– Office Equipment: handheld computer, computer, copier, etc.
– Generous starting wage & bonus incentives
– Health, Vision & Dental Insurance
– 401(k) Match
– Paid Time Off
– 4‐day work schedule, Monday – Thursday (to average 40‐45 hours per week).